What we offer employers
We genuinely know how difficult it is to be a neuro-inclusive employer. Especially if you lack confidence and knowledge about neurodivergent conditions, It’s not easy and cannot be achieved in one step. There are numerous elements involved in creating an inclusive environment. However, you cannot afford not to! Without ‘diversity of thought’ you leave your organisation severely disadvantaged in the marketplace. That is why we are here to support you every step of the way with our neurodiversity training for employers.
Our digitally interactive neurodiversity training courses and programmes are designed to take you through each stage of the process, including building staff awareness, recruitment, induction & onboarding, and how to nurture the talents of neurodivergent employees.
For additional advice and guidance on developing and implementing policies, our neurodiversity consultants are on hand to help.
Support employees to be the best
Shortages in talent are reported across all industries. This is where organisations are missing out. Nurturing Individual strengths will create a wider pool of diverse talent, allowing your company to grow and develop a more positive image. Many large organisations such as Ford, Google, SAP, Microsoft, HSBC and JPMorgan Chase have identified this and have taken action. They are currently running neurodiversity at work initiatives, as they recognise that neurodivergent individuals can bring innovative ideas and solutions.
Our online neurodiversity consultants have a vast wealth of experience in the field of neurodiversity. Drawing on a breadth and depth of lived experience and their neurodivergence, they are best placed to turn you on to the distinct advantages of nurturing a neurodiverse workforce.
Neurodiversity in the workplace
While some may thrive in specific workspaces, others may struggle! Not because they are less capable, but because environmental factors play out and create barriers. They often place the individual at a disadvantage, preventing them from doing their job.
The legal definition of a disabled person is someone ‘with a physical or mental impairment that has a substantial adverse impact’ on their ability to carry out ‘normal’ day-to-day activities. The disability must have lasted or will last at least 12 months.
Neurodivergent workers have protected characteristics and are covered under the Equality Act 2010. Employers have a duty of care for all workers and must make reasonable adjustments whenever required to ensure the workplace is inclusive and accessible.
Setting aside legal obligations, organisations also have ethical and moral obligations to maintain inclusive practices and look after the health and well-being of their workforce. With neurodiversity training, employers can expect:
Why choose us?
We Are Neurodivergent empower businesses and organisations from every sector by providing them with the tools and guidance to create a neuro-inclusive workplace. Unique skills and experiences bring different perspectives and add value to every workforce. The path is not always easy, but the rewards are massive. It's the best thing you can start doing today! Here are a few pointers that make us the best option for your organisation:
- Beware of false prophets! – Every person and their dog have suddenly become neurodiversity experts. Our experience, commitment and passion for neurodiversity are unrivalled. It has been our central focus for over 20 years, and we have stayed with it every step of the journey. We have analysed, evaluated and adapted our coaching methods to align with modern working environments and practices as they evolved and stand proudly behind our high levels of success in this field.
- Our custom-built interactive training modules can be accessed on any device 24/7 and comply with accessibility guidelines.
- With our neurodiversity in the workplace training, we ensure to increase the awareness of neurodiversity in the organisation.
- We provide authentic experiences with real people, free from stereotypes.
- Our evidence-based approach and consistent result-driven strategy have made us leaders in our industry.
- We offer custom support packages to individuals and organisations of all sizes.